cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nedd help! Deployment abort and I tried myself to solved but it not work :(

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I got some problems when I deploy the WebDynpro application, the error message please see at the bottom of this message.

For the solution, I had tried to solved with the note no. 701654: "Deployment aborts due to wrong J2EE Engine login information" and restart SDM Server already.

But it not work, it's always display the same error when I deployed the application. Please advise.

By the way, for your more informations:

1. my SDM password is 'sdm' and it is correct when I cross check with remotegui.bat logon.

2. I changed my J2EE_ADMIN password to 'admin'(refer to the solution), but when I logon to The J2EE Engine Visual Administrator with this password. It's show the message "user not in validity date", what does it means? Is it the cause of problem?

Thanks very much for your help,

SeMs

Jan 19, 2006 7:37:04 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : gfides

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/sem/LOCALS1/Temp/temp31230CheckMatStock.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/sem/LOCALS1/Temp/temp31230CheckMatStock.ear

Aborted: development component 'CheckMatStock'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2006.01.18.15.03.02':

Caught exception while checking the login credentials for SAP J2EE Engine. Check whether the SAP J2EE Engine is up and running.

com.sap.engine.deploy.manager.DeployManagerException: ERROR: Cannot connect to Host: [gfides] with user name: [J2EE_ADMIN]Check your login information.

Exception is: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception while trying to get InitialContext. [Root exception is com.sap.engine.services.security.exceptions.BaseLoginException: User not authorized.]

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rathna, Vitaliano, Swapna,

Thank you very much for all of your help, it work now !!

My solution is restart both of SDM Server and J2EE Engine Server.

I think the cause of this problem is I have not restart the J2EE Engine, but start only SDM Server as recommendation of note: 701654. Is my opinion right?

By the way, now I can logon to J2EE Engine Visual Admin already, it does not display the error "User not in validity Date".

PS. Thanks you all of you again!!!!

Thank you very much

SeMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swapna and Vitaliano,

Thanks very much for your swift reply.

For my SAP J2EE Engine Preference on NWDS, I have set it as

Message Server Host: 172.16.9.159

Message Server Port: 3601

and at the Tab of J2EE Engine (of NWDS): the node of dispatcher, SDM and server0 is display as the Green light.

I tried to edit the hosts as your recommend to

172.16.9.159 gfides GFIDES

and change the SAPJ2EE Engine to

Message Server Host: gfides

Message Server Port: 3601

But it's still cannot deploy the application

By the way, Vitaliano recommend to deploy manually with remotegui.bat. Could you please guide me step by step? I logon to SDM GUI already, but I don't know which

step I should go.

Thank you in advances,

SeMs

Message was edited by: Sukasem S.wattanakoon

Message was edited by: Sukasem S.wattanakoon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems a weird behaviour. I suspect your admin or sdm accounts / passwords are disaligned between SDM and J2EE ....

You may first have to try getting your j2ee administrator account and SDM account back to work and able to login. Not sure what the solution is here but you may open a note to SAP for this.

By the way, to deploy manually with SDM and figure out if the issue is on NWDS or on SDM follow these steps:

1) build and export the EAR file in webdynpro

2) move the EAR file locally somewhere on your SAP WAS server

3) Launch SDM with RemoteGui, connect to your WAS server and login

4) In SDM select Deployment TAB (will show an empty list of SCA/SDA packages to be deployed)

5) add your EAR file to be deployed

6) Keep on pressing Next until deployment starts.

7) Check for output log and any error.

It is the same process as applying SAP patches / updates; it is also the only way to undeploy packages you no longer need.

If this still does not work then you definitely have something wrong with j2ee / sdm password alignments.

If I find something about password disalignment I will post it here.

Hope this helps,

Kind Regards, Vitaliano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Give it also a look at these threads about password change and reset:

/thread/85581 [original link is broken]

Don't forget to restart the cluster after that. This often solves many weird problems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check also SAP note 756084 (Common met SDM v6.30/6.40/7.0 problems)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Try this solution

1. Go to Visual Admin --> Security Provider --> service.naming.

2. Select NO for the authentication template.

3. Remove the CreateTicketLoginModule. (This login module can be used only by Web applications.)

Regards,

Rathna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sukasem,

Check whether the j2ee engine is configured in your NWDS.

Windows>Preference>SAP J2EE Engine>SAP j2EE Engine is installed on remote host.>give the host and port number..sample--10.119.9.80 --> 3601.apply --restart or refresh j2ee Engine...

Check it and let me know.

Regards,

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

make also sure you can resolve the host name as well as the fully qualified host name locally... eventually edit your etc/hosts file.

regards

Vitaliano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Vitaliano said edit your host file.

It'll be under

C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

ip of your server hostname short name

10.119.12.09 blr-mgr-msg.sap.com blr-mgr-msg

Regards,

Swapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try also this:

take your .ear file, move it locally on the file system of your WAS server and try deploy it manually with SDM (use RemoteGui.bat if on win32).

If you can't even login to SDM then you should check your WAS. If it does deploy well then you have to check your settings in developer studio (j2ee engine and webdynpro settings) for deployment as well as ports and proper host name.

Keep in mind that when you deploy from developer studio you will connect to SDM as SAP WAS j2ee administrator... so check what password you are using there too.

Hope this helps