cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create billing before PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Using copy requirement 11 to create billing before PGI. However, how can i control the billing not to release to FI before PGI not done. pls advice. thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

And plz let me know.

Thanks

Arpitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

U can achieve the above requirement using user exit

"EXIT_SAPLV60B_001" (In tcode SE37)

In this one u can write the code under

INCLUDE ZXVVFU01.

EXIT_SAPLV60B_001: Change the header data in the structure acchd

You can use this exit to influence the header information of the accounting document.

Logic: Take billing doucment and pass to it VBUP table and check the goods movement status VBUP-WBSTA.

If VBUP-WBSTA not equal to 'C' put error message.

Tell ur the abaper and explain him/her and remaining work is abaper

This is the solution for ur requirement.

Arpitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You may control the same using Posting block option in VOFA, but need to release the same manually to accounting once PGI is over.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use tcode VOFA to set the parameter "posting block". your problem will be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is not work,i can release the billing even no PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After selecting the posting block option in VOFA, is it creating accounting document automatically when you create a billing document?

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, even without PGI. pls help

thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you check the box [Posting Block] in VOFA for your billing type, Accounting Document should not be generated automatically. Please recheck once again in VOFA

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my question is when I create billing before PGI, the account document should not be created. Using posting block only block the billing. But I will after actual PGI, the release of billing is allowed, otherwise, not allow to release billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

After PGI You have release the billing block ,u need to release the billing document manuvally.

Regards,

venkataswamy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting Block will only allow that Billing Document will not be released to Accounts Automatically. It cannot accertain that it will release to accounting after PGI is done.

Identify a User Exit and get a coding done by Abaper based on requirement, so that the objective is met.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka