cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fit the screen into the browser without the need to scroll

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know how to fit the screen into the browser without the need to scroll (left to right to left).

I my case the output is very lengthy and i need to scroll left to right to left,but the uesr dont't want to scroll and it should be fit into the browser.if any possible ways please let me know and Thanks.

Regards,

Deesanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TomVanDoo
Active Contributor

and using the right ui elements helps

flowlayout or row layout (with wrapping) instead of matrix/grid layout

rowrepeater instead of table if you need to display a lot of columns.

those are the kind of tricks to keep your screen flexible towards it width.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> I would like to know how to fit the screen into the browser without the need to scroll (left to right to left).

> I my case the output is very lengthy and i need to scroll left to right to left,but the uesr dont't want to scroll and it should be fit into the browser.if any possible ways please let me know and Thanks.

>

>

> Regards,

> Deesanth

You pretty much have control over this depending upon how you design the screen. You need to use constructs like tabstrips and collapsible trays so that the user can view just part of the data at a time. You also need to design your application using a layout that supports wrapping to smaller screen sizes. No real secret to big trick - it is all in how you position the elements in your UI.