Did you mean: 

BBP_ADMIN 084 in PO SRM to ECC

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

We have SRM 5.0 extended scenario and ECC 6.0

In some cases, the PO from SRM to ECC sends an error in backend error monitor:

PO 3200014206: the system does not allow Invoice Receipt Expected indicator to be used.

And the PO status in SRM is "Error in Process"

In trx RZ20 the mesage is BBP_ADMIN 084

I review the PO's with error and the data apparently are ok.

some suggestion to solve the error?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to Se91 and type message class as BBP_ADMIN

and message as 084 . You will get this error message . You must reolve it.

Please update us what was the error message written there.

regarding the following PO . Are you doing ERS data mentioned in your vendor master data.? please check it also.

BBPERS jobs are running for this right?

PO 3200014206: the system does not allow Invoice Receipt Expected indicator to be used

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 21, 2008 6:16 AM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 21, 2008 8:09 AM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 21, 2008 8:12 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kathirvel.

The issue was solved.

The problem was with the purchase requisition; this PR was creating wrong in document type and account assignment category.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for updating the thread with the details.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Kathirvel.

At last I have the description of error: u201CThe indicator used for invoice receipt is not permittedu201D.

I review the parameter ERS and it is ok in vendor master record in backend and SRM. I donu2019t find a reason of this error.

Help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Follow On Documents tab of the PO Line Items. The indicators should be checked here and that's the main reason for the error. I can think of only two main reasons for this.

1. The Vendor Data (BBPMAININT - Manage Business Partner) details for Local & Backend Purchasing Organization being not same as those in the backend system

2. Probably some custom code (say BADI's) has been coded incorrectly.

Please check this once more. I would rather recommend you to try this with a different vendor number. This should help you narrow down the problem.

Regards

Kathirvel

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu.

In trx SE91 the msg is u201CPedido &2: &3 &4u201D that donu2019t explain anything. I review the vendor master data and all is ok.

The problem is presented in a lot of PO´s but not at all

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raul,

This error is primarily due to incorrect master data. Some examples instances are like PO has the Invoice Expected indicator, but the vendor used will be ERS vendor. This will end up in error while replications.

Please make sure whether the vendor master records in backend system (ECC or R/3) and SRM are have the same purchasing details say GR Indicator, IR indicator, ERS etc.

Please have a look and the above suggestions and revert if the problem still exists.

Regards

Kathirvel