cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Portal Reporting - Manager Self Service (ITS based)

0 Kudos

Hi there, I cannot get the Manager Self Service Reports to work correctly within the SAP Portal, when I try and execute ICF object "HRWPC_FC_EXEC" I always get the message "sceanrio does not exist" (spelt incorrectly )

I also get the above error message even if I try and test the above service within R/3 from transaction SICF

I cannot even get the ITS System connection test working from within the portal. I will forward screen dumps of the config if you provide an emaild address.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Peter, did you get the same issue even if you tested the service "HRWPC_FC_EXEC" within R/3 from TCODE "SICF"?

Even if I select one object I get an error - we have applied the note but now the report selection iview has a bug and I still get the same error within R/3 (SICF).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morag,

I get the same issue in my project. We are using ERP2004, EP60 and the integrated ITS for MSS reporting. The issue occurs, when more than 26 ogbjects are selected. It was fixed by note 0000857727 MSS Reporting: Length of URL limited.

Best regards, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is ITS Based MSS possible !?

Rgds,

J

Former Member
0 Kudos

We ran into the same problem on my project. After further investigation, we determined that the custom programs must use a logical database (i.e. PNP) in order for the Reports iView to pass the correct selection criteria. Give it a try - it worked for us!

0 Kudos

I forgot to mention that we are running two seperate servers namely ECC5.0 ERP2005 WAS 6.4 SP12 and the PORTAL is WAS 6.4 SP12 as well. According to SAP Note 709038 it says you cannot use the integrated ITS for WebReporting...any comments ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Morag,

I remember having the similar issue during ESS/MSS implementation and it happened to be an authorization related. Can you please check whether your user ID has all required privileges on the backend (you can activate authorization trace in transaction ST01).

Regards,

Mike

But we used external ITS server so this may not be related to your issue.

Message was edited by: Mike Puzankov