cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

common dist channels and divisions assisgnment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

Please if some one explain to me , how to assign common distribution channels and divisions in VOR1 & VOR2.What buttons or keys I have to press for assignment.I see my channels and divisions on the screen.

Thanks in advance

VM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

the organisational details will be already given in the assignment screen, you just need to enter the common DC and Division respectively in VOR1 & VOR2 and save.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Common Dist Channel & Divison can work out in two ways...when u want to have common div for all condition record or when u want to have common dist channel to all the customer master record.

Ex. when u run VOR2 tcode for say common division ..first u should create one more Division as ur common division let say 00.. there u will find fields as S.Org/ DV / DivCon / DivCus

DivCon field specifiy that u can have one condion record which is valid for all the Division & u dont have to maintain separate condition record for each division.

DivCus field specify that u can don't need to extend ur customer to all the divison instead of u will create ur customer master record for one division i.e. common division(00).

reg

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vikram

in position give u r sales org agnst that give u r dist chnl & dvsn twice enter +save

hope it will works.