cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Withdrawal Qty don't match between ECC and APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I am facing a discrepancy for Withdrawal Qty between ECC and APO before delivery/PGI creation.

In ECC T.code MD63 I am able to see the withdrawal Qty as expected but in APO a duplicated withdrawal Qty is being created. But this is not happening for all materials, only some specifics materials. I did a check in Material Master data and I have no found any difference between a material that is working and one that is not working...

Can please somebody explain me why APO is dobling the Withdrawal Qty.

Thanks a Lot

Daniel Campos.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check wthether you have dp index duplication in this problem.

Please follow the process.

For this process , you need to follow these steps .

1. From the table /SAPAPO/MATKEY , find the product id of the product for which you feel there is problem .

2. Find the location id from table /SAPAPO/LOC for the location.

3. Use the above found 'product id' and 'location id' to find the dp index in table "/SAPAPO/DP_HEAD " .

Enter the planning version ' 000 ' in this table . If there is some error you will find multiple entries of the 'dp index ' in this table for the ' 000 ' planning version. If error found use below program to delete the dp index .

4. Precaution should be taken before we delete the 'Dp Index' as the consumption history is lost due to this . In the program 'Z_DEL_WITHDRAWL' there are 2 check boxes " update " and " list ". List will show the DP index and update will delete it. Need to extremely careful in this program as wrong selection will cause problem .

Former Member
0 Kudos

All.

We have found the root cause for the problem... System performance....

If 2 people try to create Sales Orders / Delivery / Pick / Pack / PGI in ECC side at the same time then the withdrawal Qty will be populated right in ECC (MD63) but in APO will be created doubled...

If you create the Sales Orders and all the process considering entry by entry the system will populate it right...

I don't knwo if SAP is aware about the performance problem that is creating this discrepancy. But I am using a lower environment for tests and this is not happening in Production environment...

I am concluding that the problem was fixed... (more or less)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECC the Strategy is =40. But I know there is a difference between ECC and APO.

ECC = 40

APO= 20

But are the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Strategy = 20 and also we are taking in consideration Bwd Consumption for 31 days.

Is the same for all products, but some products we are facing the problem and some other products is working fine...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dan,

Please check your Requirement strategy in Product master on demand tab .

Manish