cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AEWFCADApproversServiceWS_5_2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

I have a quick question: could i use the webservice AEWFCADApproversServiceWS_5_2 for getting the approver for Control Mitigation approve in AE?

EX. In CC we set control mitigation's approver, when sending the request for approval, it is possible to send the autorization for that approver by the webservice? Could i create the CAD for webservice or do i have to create de CAD for attibutes?

Thx in advances,

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Magaly,

Well, a bad news. i tried executing the same but the Web service is not working for the CC- AE integration it seems. Would be creating a OSS for the same and will communicate the same to you as and when they reply.

Regards,

Hersh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hersh,

this service is only available if you use RE 5.2.

Did you solved the problem and how?

Because I want also to map the approvers in CC of mitigating controls as CAD in AE.

Kind Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellou

I created a CAD with the attibutes: APROVERID of the mitigation control map to the AE approver. the template of the CAD is like this:

APPROVERID USERID1 AND Approver USERID1

exemplo:

APPROVERID PRC900302 AND Approver PRC900302

APPROVERID JORGE MAIA AND Approver PWC900527

APPROVERID CLB000000 AND Approver CLB000000

works just fine.. just take care of the approver changes... u have to update CC and AE always.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Magaly,

The answer to *it is possible to send the autorization for that approver by the webservice? * would be yes and *Could i create the CAD for webservice or do i have to create de CAD for attibutes?

• would be yes too. By doing this you can directly configure CC to send off a mail to the Approver for the Mitigation control to be approved, not sure of the web service to be used though.

Regards,

Hersh.