cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email billing document to a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

In nace I have created an output type ZRD0 and assigned communication strategy CS01. I assigned medium 5. I created a condition record for a customer for ZRD0. When I create a billing document it defaults in output type RD00. I can not run VF31 to get a first processing for this billing document. If I go to the billing document and insert ZRD0 then run VF31 I get my billing document email. But I want them to automatically get created for customers that want email. I do not want all to go to email so RD00 should still stay in effect. How do I set this up?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For those customers who ever want billing output through mail then for them u create a separate condition record. But while taking key combianation u just take customer also as one of the table field for tht conditon type ZRDO and activate exclusive field in access sequencce in output determination procedure..

Then automatically if it founds record with that customer then it will trigger email other wise it will trigger 5 medium..

Regards

sankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Define a new Output Determination procedure.

Output determination in sales and distribution allows you to control proposal using assignments and groupings in such a way that the system selects the output allowed in each sales transaction and carries out output processing according to predefined criteria.

In the SAP System there are two possible ways of controlling output determination for each output:

-proposal of output from the customer master record

-proposal of output using the condition technique

In IMG under

Sales and Distribution 
   -> Billing 
      -> Billing Documents 
         -> Invoice Lists 
            -> Maintain Output for Invoice Lists
               -> Maintain output condition table for billing documents
               -> Maintain access sequences
               -> Maintain output determination procedures
               -> Output Types