cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI FRIENDS

I was trying to implement N:1 scenario.When i use two senders and one receiver it worked fine.

But when i use three senders and one receiver,messages were kept in inbound queue.why is that so?

Please help me out.

Thanks

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BPM always usases the single queue for all the instances, so if any of the mesage stuck up then it will be in waiting state.

It also depends upon the merging of data coming from all 3 senders into single receiver.

Each of those messages are going to the same XBQO* Queue & No entries in QRFC Monitor.

Refer In the following WebLog :

Make sure---You would need a BPM with correlation and multiple receive steps inside a FORK.

FORK with "N" branches to receive the N files. Each fork will contain a RECEIVE STEP with correlation.

Then you will have n:1 mapping where you will cominbe the N files into single file and send step to send the data to the target file.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/content.htm

Thanks

swarup

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not able to do it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have done the correlation and still it is staying in inbound queue, in such cse you have to check the sequence of the messages coming. If it is not correct, it will give this problem.

with regards,

Ravi Siddam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

You need to have 3 receive steps.

Correlate them on some common fields.

When you send the data from the external systems it should have a common value for the correlated field.

also the sequence in which the data is given to XI should be same as the sequence of receive step of hte bpm.

you can refer to this blog in order to understand why the data gets stuck in queue.

regards,

Milan