cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems regarding unassignment of conditions on pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, folks.

I have unassigned a given condition from a pricing which had a formula attached to it.When I tried to re-assign it back (with the formula and all the setting back as its original state), the amounts that the condition used to have it´s not there anymore, the content of the condition in the pricing procedure is always zero now. But I did not modificate anything else but the assignment.

Does anynoe have some ideas about this issue, or it is an unusual problem?

Thanks in advance.

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In change mode please carry out new pricing by clicking condition update field in conditions screen of sales order..then see whats the value is showing..

Still if it is showing the zero value then the problem with requirement and calculation type...Please take a help from ABAPer and have a look into the code for that requriement and calcaulation..

Regards

sankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adriano

Could you please check if there is a deletion flag on condition. These are then no longer taken into consideration during automatic pricing. However they remain as condition records in the system until the next archiving update. This means you can reset a deletion and reactivate a condition record.

See if this helps. Please do wait for subsequent expert answers.

Kalpesh