SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to migrate pod change using Transaction eedm10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

can any one help me how to migrate POD(Point of Delivery Change) Tcode is eedm10. for sap-isu.

Ranadev

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ranadev

it would be better if u can frame ur question clearly..vat do u wish to do,euther u wish to change a pod or vat..

regards

prince

0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

I need to migrate POD(Point of Delivery)Change in SAP-ISU, T code is EEDM10. The problem is that it is not creating an ok code when iam double click on pod id. which is necessary to go settlement view tab.

0 Kudos

Hi,

please try another way: use transaction ES31 to change the installation the PoD was assigned to and then have a look at in via EEDM10. In term of migration in IS-U we usually talk about trnsaction EMIGALL - so depending on what you mean with "migrating" the recommendations will be more helpful. In EEDM10 you can either mark the PoD as technical PoD as well as an deregulation PoD, you can reassign a grid,change the external description, ID of the PoD and so on. You also can assign additional registers and/or installations and so on. So - if you are a bit more specific we will be able to help you more knowledgeable.

KR

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur valuable answer.

My objective is to link the settlement unit to the deregulation PoD maintained at distribution installation.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is no exact sap standard object in emigall ....

one thing u can do is can write a program that will directly update the data base table eedmuisettlunit.

Because when u are using the transaction eedm10, in the background its calling a method and function module which in turn is updating the database table only.

Hope it will help u to proceed futher.