cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PO in backend R/3 system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I am in the process of setting up SRM 5.0 Extended classic and have 2 unfamiliar errors in the SRM system.

Basically, my Purchase Order has been created in SRM, but has two issues which may be related. These errors are:

1.Error message.

Comm. error checking account assignmt for purchase order 3000000000 in system ABCCLNT01 in SRM trans code RZ20.

I have checked the backend R/3 system and table EKKO and a display only PO document has not been created. In SRM backend systems config, I have selected 'Real Time Backend Validation' and for the SRM and R3 systems, ticked the 'Local' setting,

2. Even though PO Approval Workflow was not set-up and the SRM PO Approval Preview screen says 'No Approval Required', the document still has the status 'Awaiting Approval'.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated,

Many thanks

Steve.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to activate the Workflow WS 14000075 for the automatic approval of the PO.

In addition pl check for the Transaction type & No range of the PO that you wish to create which shall be in sync with the Backend.Since you suggest that there is a communication error, check RFCs too.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Thanks for the pointers. I have deactivated all workflows in trans SWB_COND that are accociated with a Purchase Order requiring additional approval as we only require workflow approval at cart only.

For some reason, even though the system has confirmed that the output has been processed and that in PO approval preview, it clearly states that no PO Approval is required, when you go back to the PO list, it still has the status 'Awaiting Approval'.

Any suggestions would be much welcome!

Thanx,

Steve,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mean to say that item details it shows as approved PO and in item overview it shows awaiting approval.

1) If you see the "Issue Purchase Order" you are getting that it is successfully processed right.

You also have a spool number generated there. Header Data --> Output --> Log.

Go to the SPRO --> Set output actions and output format --> Define actions for document output and check for PO action profile what is the action definition.

If the processing time is "Processing using selection report" then you should have this job running successfully. RSPPFPROCESS when you check with SM37

2) Check your WF config. Go to SWU3 and find out "Maintain Runtime Environment" has all the green tick marks for all the scheduled jobs. Check the jobs in SM37 whether all are running fine.

Also check configure RFC destination has a green tick

3) Go to SWDD and check your 14000075 has an active version. Compare the steps in this and your SC in the display as graphic whether you have all the steps till result approved.

Best regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar

Thanks for the pointers. I am looking through these now.

Please can you clarify if the issue with the workflow is one possible reason as to why the document is not replicating back into R3, i.e. the incorrect status 'awaiting approval'. I have checked all other logical syste, backend, transaction type config and the WF issue looks to be the root cause.

thanx

steve,

Former Member
0 Kudos

you say,

I have deactivated all workflows in trans SWB_COND that are accociated with a Purchase Order requiring additional approval as we only require workflow approval at cart only

not correct.

You have to activate atleast one WF for PO with correct start conditions i.e. Auto approval WF

with correct start conditions

you may use simple start conditions like creation date of PO.

For AAC issue pl check whether you have mapped ECC AACs with SRM AACs

under path SRM IMG>SRM>srm server > cross applns> account assignment--> map ECC ACC with SRM AAC (syntax not correct)

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

My apolgies, what I mean to say was that this workflow was activated.

I have added in a start condition based on date but the wf is still failing, even though I have activated the sub tasks. The error message now reads:

Workflow cannot be restarted in status ERROR

Unable to start subflow (ID: 000000000096, node: 0000000001)

Unable to start subflow (ID: 000000000096, node: 0000000001)

Workflow definition of task 'WS14000076' cannot be activated

Error when loading task WS14000076

Unable to determine work item type for step at node 0000000007

Error within method CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_FACTORY->CREATE_VIA_WFM

Error when creating a work item

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Steve,

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl see if follow threads help you

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed those two notes and can now finally have PO's with the correct status however, they are not visible in R/3 as I was expecting a bakend PO document. The logs are not also providing an indication of the likley causes for it not replicating from SRM to R/3.

Thanks

Steve

FL, USA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you have any remarks in BBP_PD

check with tick flagged the bottom 2

check messages & check alerts

any more info in RZ20 for EBP PO?

pl search on the forum for relevant dissns

BR

Dinesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Did you maintain any account assignment categories in PPOMA_BBP. like cost center . This cost center has profit center or not . plz check it upi with KS03 in r/3.

regards

Muthu