cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Second page on sap script..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Every,

I am working on a sap script in which my results will flow to second page on sap script. I created a second page and i am able to data in main window correctly on second page but i am not able to see the main window itself.

I mean in first page my main window and footer are seperated where as in second page i am unable get that difference.

Please help me in solving this issue.

Thanks,

Sravanthi.;

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sharavathi,

What do you mean by "but i am not able to see the main window itself" ?

This means in the Grapical form painter ? If this is the case check the properties like left, right margins, width, and height of both MAIN and FOOTER windows on both the pages.

Hope this helps you. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thank you,

Surya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Thanks for replying...

for example i am displaying in my first page i have

one frame inside which i have a main window and footer window.

and in second page also i have all the above with same properties.

so for example when i am trying to display like 20 account number in first page i can only print 15 account numbers remaining are flowing to second page..which is correct.

But my problem is i am not able to distinguish between Main window and footer in second page...

Please help me in solving this.

Thanks,

Ratnakar.

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On ur Second Page delete all the Windows it is having, Main Window and Footer window.

The again Select Element from Menu option.

Create Main Window, and the Footer Window, the allignment parameters are automatically set as per the first page.

Just check what is the Next Page u given after First Page and also for Second Page what is the Next page.

Regards,

Bala Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi scripts control triggers all main windows then only it comes to all variable and constant windows in alphabetical order.so write the code or control commands in other windows except main window.use main window for only for next page.