cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Deliveries from Single SO - Sigle Line Item with Multiple Schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I have a business scenario wherein I need to create Multiple Deliveries from Single SO - Single Line Item with Multiple Schedule Lines.

Like, customer gives me an order of 25 lacs of units and says, ship me 1 lac each every week.

I am planning to address this requirement using multiple schedule line, each for 1 lac and giving the delivery date as every next week.

After this, I intend to create 25 deliveries in single transaction referring to this SO. Is it possible.

Pl suggest.

regards,

sagar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Scheduling agreement is the right solution for this kind of scenario.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar;

Try doing Scheduling agreements, where you can set your own delivery dates and quantities as specified by your to the customer.

Regards,

Vikranth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try scheduling Agreement.

where delivery dats and quantity is fixed

Thanks

Bhushan

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is possible through Scheduling Agreement. Create a scheduleing agreement for 25 lac units and in the schedule lines you can give the delivery dates and delivery quantities. You need not create sales order every week and when the schedule lines are due for delivery, automatically they are included in the Delivery Due List and the delivery can be created.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Your scenario looks like a quantity contract + scheduling agreement.

You can try this:

Create a quantity contract for 25lac items.

ALso create a scheduling agreement for 1 lac items each week. So the dates are automatically copied into the schedule lines in the order.

So as & when items are due for delivery, a SO is created every week with a delivery.

The contract will expire after the 25 lac items are finished. It will also keep a track of num of open items remainaing in the contract.

As far as 25 deliveries from the same reference doc is concerned, I guess it needs some customizing in the delivery creation include. Something like, if sales doc type is ZSO create 25 deliveries with 4000 items each.

Check with your ABAPer if this functionality is possible.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i think it is standard functionlity. If you have multiple schedule lines for single item in order then automatically it will be creating different delieveries in delivery due list VL04 becauese of differences in schedule line dates..

Regards

Sankar