cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ChaRM: crmd_order -> worklist; no transaction type z* shown

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I copied SDCR, SDMJ,... to ZDCR, ZDMJ,....

In transaction crmd_order, tab worklist, then "belonging to 'Me'" I do not see neither the change requests nor the corrections with transaction type Z... only the S... ones!?

Is this belonging to the partner funtions and partner determinations and status changes?

For example: Does the person whose business partner is assigned in the correction as "Tester" only see the tickets in Status "to be tested"?

Thanks in advance !

Edited by: John Doe on Aug 25, 2008 6:07 PM

Also problems when I want to see the transport status of the systems in Tracking (TMWFLOW/CMSCONF).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by myself.

It has to do with authorization objects, add the Z* types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey John,

We copied the transaction type SDMJ to ZDMJ and assigned custom action profile that works with SDMJ to ZDMJ so we could use ZDMJ, but the status of the normal correction does not change upon save when we change statuses in the action profile after we added the working action profile to this ZDMJ transaction type.

We are in hoping we can do away with using any standard transaction types to avoid any interuption in service via support packages.

Did you see this behavior as well? If so what did you do to make ZDMJ work like it does with standard transaction type SDMJ.

Appreciate a quick response.

Regards.