cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Billing Document Output to email via external send

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I hope you can helpt with following issue as I need to send invoices via email using the option 'external send' in the message determination. The settings are as follows:

Message Determination VV32/VV33

Output Type ZI04

Billing Type ZIV

Condition Record Sales Org / Billing Type / Payer

Medium 5 - external send

Dispatch Time 1, 3 or 4

Cover Page Text: any text followed by invoice no. &VBRK-VBELN&

Expectation

With this setting we expect the billing document number to be included in the subject line of the email sent out.

This works fine as long as you maintain the message in the billing document -> header -> output manually.

Problem

If you create a new invoice and the message is created automatically based on above Message Determination settings and you issue the output using any of these options

- option 1 and report RSNAST00

- option 3 using VF31 running in background mode or

- option 4 issuing immediately,

the document number is printed into the subject line but instead is printed the tempory document number $000000001. The correct billing document number is printed on the PDF form included in the mail output which confirms that the document number is available from the database at the point of output issue already.

Any idea how to maintain the settings correctly to get the billing document number on the subject line of the email after creating a new invoice?

Best regards

Karsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont have ABAP skills, but ask your ABAP programmer, (or yourself), to find the point in the invoicing program that get internaly the invoice number.

And you should try to asign the field from the internal temporary structure XVBRK-VBELN.

Should be something like:

Cover Page Text: any text followed by invoice no. &XVBRK--VBELN&

Please confirm with someone that have technical skills.

Regards,

Demétrius

Edited by: Demetrius Pereira de Miranda on Aug 20, 2008 4:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Demetrius,

you hind with XVBRK was helpful, looks like it works from there. I will check in mass now.

Regards

Karsten

Edited by: Karsten Ernst on Aug 20, 2008 6:17 PM

Answers (0)