cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in File to Idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a file to Idoc scenario.The occurance of the Idoc is 1. I want multiple Idocs to be generated for a particular repetitive element in file. Therefore i created a ED and imported it. Now I'm getting an error in monitor.

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_HEAD_MAPPING</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>||</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>T64_BPM</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>||</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>HORIZONISU</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No partner conversion found</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

what wud be the problem?

Regards,

Malini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

The problem is resolved.

Refer Blog

Former Member
0 Kudos

No partner conversion found

--->

Check sender business system/ service.. Go to adapter specific attributes of this service.. check if logical system name is maintained there.. if it is blank give some logical name like FILESYS etc...

ParvathyS_SAP
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Test in integration directory part whether its working fine or not..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anyone has faced the similar problem. Pls help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not all using multimapping.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malini,

Try to do like this:

1. Do multi mapping using UseoneAsmany and specify the Instanse of receiver structure to 0 to unbounded.

How to do this:

Go to message mapping and go to Messages Tab then specify Occurence to 0 to Unbounded.

Before this you need to map using node function UseOneAsmany.

Then based on the condition you map to multiple IDOCs.

see this Blog for reference:

[Multi Mapping|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2927] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

But you are trying to generate multiple IDOCS based on field in the file. I hope you can give a try to achive your issue with this concept.

Best Regards

Praveen K

Edited by: Praveen Kurni on Aug 21, 2008 12:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You must be using same payload while testing through message mapping & end to end scenario. also

You have used external definition also to make it 0..unbounded. If so, you should change the payload while testing end to end as its different from mapping payload (some tag are not there ).

Try this

hope it helps you

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi malini,

i guess u r using the reduced xsd and changed the occurence of IDOC to 0...unbounded.

can u please paste the trace log here....

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do u mean by reduced XSD?

can u pls explain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Due to heavy load most of the time the changes made in IR and ID are not reflected properly. You can try refreshing the cache manually or recreate the mapping again.

It should work then.

Update the CAPCache, through http://<host>:<port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full, which will refresh the Adapter Cache. Then you can monitor all the Adapters

take a look at the IDOC control record in the R3 system.

Take a look at the Sender Partner Name 's value . This value should match with the partner profile value created in we20.

Also, make sure that the INBOUND entry has been made to we20.

You should check if the XI service is active?

Activate all the services under:

Transaction SICF : default host/sap/xi

Also check to see that the HTTP service is running (transaction SMICM -> Goto -> Services

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tested in mapping.

It's working fine.

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You have tested in mapping window, it didn't give any error because you are giving single value. But real time IDOC getting more then one value in segment.

Check it once again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No in mapping everything is working fine. Multiple Idoc segments are created for every new src element.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you Followed each and every Key points mentioned in this Blog

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

REgards

Seshagiri

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

This error related to segment occurance, check it once again. At the time of execution source and target structure no matching due to segment occurance. that why it is throwing exception.