cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detail of result recording

0 Kudos

Sir,

My QM end user wants list of all results which he made against the Inspection characteristics for all the lots which is generated against a sales order and hence production order as it is MTO scenario.

As there is market complaint against SO,is there any any standard report in SAP?Please inform.

Thanks.

Rishi Diwan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QE73 you can get all the details of insp lot results for a MIC

0 Kudos

Thx sir,

But in my inspection plan 14 characteristics are checked in in one WC and two at another WC for a lot and approx.300 lots are produce in the span of three months,so how to check result against which entered against each characteristic for all lots.

thx.

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

There is not STD Lay out available as per best of my information.

OPTION:-1

But up to some extend the QGP1 can help you.

OPTION:-2

Write your own query. SQVI

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Sir,

Thx for responses.

the report QGP1 is more effective,while QE73 is not showing any result.In QGP1 i am not getting the text value which my end user enters manually at "Defect overview of characteristic" screen in the Description column because some importent observation is recorded in this screen at the time of visual result recording.

So do think writing a query is the last option.

Please reply thanks,

Rishi Dwian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

In the Lay out for the trx QGP1, Result History screen. Go to change lay out and incorporate bot the field named as "Short Text".

Set the lay out accordingly. you will get what you want.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Sir,

Still i am not getting the field in the lay out,i hav selected all possible field.

Tech. name of desired fied is FETXT,Table QFAAI,it actually shot description of the defect.

Please revert.Thx.

Rishi Diwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Rishi,

From the table came in to the picture?

you just need to do is........

- Run trx QGP1

- Enter the details regarding, Group, group counter, material etc and execute.

- Now you will have the history of the results for the MIC, correct?

- Noe Select the change lay out option (the same icon as we have in other trx like QA32/33 to change the lay out, same button is available here also. Click on it.

- In corporate the field name Short Text, there will be two field with this name, incorporate the both.

But wait wait wait, i hope there is no misunderstanding. I guess you are asking about the text available at MIC level in the result recording. I hope I am not the wrong way.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Sir,

Still i am not getting the field value.

I will explain u my end user do.

At the time of result recording,for individual characteristic,visual defect,under the catalogue attribute and respective code group no short text is defined for the code say 59 in QS41,so they put special remark if they found,a pop up(Defect overview for characteristic) comes only when u reject(radio button) it.

In the defect overview for characteristic window they put the description of the defect they observed like edge damage,burr condition,slitting on line done etc.it may be of three four line.they comes out of this window.

This description is come to visible automatically in the form of SAP Std.

display sign 'Goggle' in QE13 for this individual characteristic under column 'Characteristic defect',when u click this goggle u can see the description whatever u have entered previously.

I want have the lot wise detail of this description

for all the lots which i made during last three months as there is market complaint against a SO.

Hope u got the ridge.

Thanks

Rishi Diwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Riahi,

Actually I Concerned about the field SHORT TEXT the the fields are PRUEFBEMKT And the KTEXTLOS.

The field PRUEFBEMKT is available as Insp.Description (PRUEFBEMKT) in the result recording screen ( I have checked in QE51N/QE11, but the same field is there for all other RR Layouts).

This field also pop-ups when you reject the MIC

(Actually the settings are done in the control indicators for the MIC, Page:2, Docu:Confirmation, If you select the radion button Docu. if rejected.

And If you select Docu. Required, it will pop-up for all MICs whether it get rejected or accepted) I wrote this bracket to give you a ridge for what text I was talking about.

Thus the results are recorded for the MIC as free text and will be displayed in QGP1.

But any way as last chance for QGP1 what I suggest you to do is. incorporate all the fields available in the layout and check the value you are searching for in the fields.

Meanwhile I will search for some other availability and get back to you.

Regards,

Shyamal

0 Kudos

Sir,

Even after selecting all the fields in QGP1 i am not getting my description field in it.

regards.

Rishi Diwan

Edited by: rishi diwan on Nov 10, 2009 5:39 PM