Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Pricing and Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

A bit challenging issue please help me

My Issue starts when there is a special pricing condition type maintained for a material.

For example

Basic Price--- 100 per product(1)

Special price

100 to 200 --- 50 rs per product

200 to 300 -- 25 rs per product

Created a sales order FOR 300 Products -Doc Type OR Price has taken according to scale --25 per product-Item Cat-TAN

Created Delivery -

Doc Type LF

Created Invoice with ref to Delivery -

Doc Type F2--

Created Credit memo req with refrence to billing doc- Doc Type RE-----quantity for 5 , I can see for 5 quantities it has taken 25 rs per product.

Created a Return Delivery -

Doc type LR Item Catagory --REN

Created a Credit Memo with refrence to Delivery--- Doc Type RC

Problem is that in the Credit Memo the system has taken the Basic Price i.e, 100 rs per 1 for 5 products instead of taking the Special price.

In the Credit Memo request(Return Sales order) the system has taken the Special price 25 rs per 1.

The Credit memo is behaving differently.

I have checked the copy controls of LR to RC which has the pricing type as G-- Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes.

I have checked copy controls from Sales order to Billing, since it is deliery related billing the item cat Tan and Ren is not availible.

Please advice me why the Credit Memo is taking the basic price instead of special price even though its credit memo request has taken the special price.

Thanks and Regards,

RajSuhas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check have you maintained any value in the price source.

Compare the copy controls with LR to RE is there any difference excist or not.

Try to sit with abaper is there any hard code written in any exit or enhancement place also impact the procedure.

Other wise please try with pricing type D. It would serve your requirement.

Hope it would helps.......

Raj.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice should be with price Rs.25. Please checl copy control for Billing type F2 and Sales Doc. Re for item category REn. Pricing type should be Dor G.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Invoice should be with price Rs.25. Please checl copy control for Billing type F2 and Sales Doc. Re for item category REn. Pricing type should be Dor G.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the scenario u specified, If u give basic price i.eRs100 in the credit memo it will be loss to the client, if u consider Rs 25, customer may not accept, i am getting here two options to fulfil ur requirement

1) Replace the materials as FOC delivery

2) Take the average price of that invoice and consider this price while creating credit memo( this is little complecated)

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala