cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Accrual Period not determined in invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I've created an invoice, but it is not releasing to accounting and giving an error as "Accrual period not determined for invoice, no revenue dist. possible." Message no. VFRR007

Can anyone please let me know where this problem is coming from....

Your input is really really appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Raa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are geting same message while creatig credit memo reference to billing document. Can you tell what bug you found?

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are geting same message while creatig credit memo reference to billing document. Can you tell what bug you found?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have identified the same error at the customer (VFRR007).

The reason for this error message can be also in missing customizing for credit memo item categories (for Time based and billing related revenue recognition (‘D’)).

Check the documentation for Revenue Recognition:

RevenueRecognition_Part1.PDF

Chapter 4.7

"In case the credit/debit memo request is created in reference to an invoice, the item category of the credit/debit memo request has to be assigned to a billing plan type so that the credit memo request includes billing plan dates. Otherwise a start and end date has to be entered manually."

BR, Simona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That invoice seems to be rebate related invoice. I think for this you have not maintained any rebate aggrement in VBO1 t.code. Please mainatain the rebate aggrement records and then retry..

More over pleae check accrual keys assigned to condition types in pricing procedure..

regards

sankar

Edited by: sankar sankar on Aug 20, 2008 4:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

This invoice is not rebate related, it is a credit note.There is no any accrual key assigned to condition types in pricing procedure.

Any idea, if there is another reason causing this problem!!!

Thank u very much..

Cheerz

RAA

That invoice seems to be rebate related invoice. I think for this you have not maintained any rebate aggrement in VBO1 t.code. Please mainatain the rebate aggrement records and then retry..

More over pleae check accrual keys assigned to condition types in pricing procedure..

regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

there was a bug in that invoice document.

After debugging, i cancelled that and created new invoice which suu=ccessfully posted to accounting.

Regards

Rahul