Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clicking row in a table!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Armin And Nubu.

Please help me .

I got the value in first table as clickable.

But I have problem When iam clicking that It goes to the next form and when iam coming to return back to first table then iam giving little bit time then it doesn't clickable.

My problem is moving form one table row clicking to second from and come back and giving time then click it doesnt work.

Please help me for this.

Advance thanks.

Nageswara.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Yashpal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

every time u come back to form1 from form2 wdDoModifyView() method is called so write

wdContext.node<nodename>.setLeadSelection(-1); in this method.

Regards,

yashpal

Message was edited by: Yashpal Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's not what wdDoModifyView() is made for.

If you want to get code executed when entering a view, use an inbound-plug method.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

1) You might have defined your functionality inside the action that you have set for 'onLeadSelection' event. Now when you select the first row, the lead selection happens & the corresponding action is performed. And when you come back, the lead selection is still retained & hence you cannot trigger the action by clicking on the first row. So, while coming back, nullify the lead selection by this line of code:

wdContext.node<your node name>().setLeadSelection(-1);

2) I don't think we can do much about the delay

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Quick response Nubu.

Here Iam using the Onleadselection only and calling the another BAPI function. just iam giving OnPlugins for moving from one form to another form.Here Iam using instead of the Plugin "OnleadSelection" directly It calls the BAPI Function only.

Here I didn't give any code What you mention.

I have two bapi's Initially iam getting the first one means table records when iam clicking row on the table then calling second BAPI. Here Iam using Onleadselection for moving first table to next table form.

And for coming back I used one method only.

Please guide me how to do this.

Nageswara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

When you come back to the first view, in the plug method of your firstview ( the method corresponding to the plug from the second view), use the line of code to nullify the lead selection.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks Nibu,

Now the second record is not clickable.

What Can I Do ?

Guide me.

regards

Nageswara