cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price update failure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a Z program which updates pricing conditions when contracts are created or changed. this is done using va11. But, there are ocasssion at which the conditions record fails to get updated and it displays message 'condition record exist but has not been set'.

Business asked me to identify this failure scenario. where will it store the old value and new value. i mean which table i can locate. please help.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i think the access sequences use some fields that aren't set at conditions record update's time.

Regards,

Cristi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't understant why you need a Z program to reprice when a contract is created and how you can make use of tx VA11 (Create Inquiry) for this purpose.

In any case, you should be able to determine the reason by accessing the document price analysis and analyse the details displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you explain how to analyse the document with Tx codes. I'm actually technical person. But i was given this task. I wanted to know, how to chek the current value and to be updated value.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nal

- Check the pricing date in sale order with VK12 whether the date is within the validity period

- Check in pricing procedure (V/08) whether some alternative calculation type or any requirement for this condition type is assigned correctly

- Check in V/07 whether the Access Sequence is maintained properly for this condition type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi