cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexible Inspection specifications

0 Kudos

Hi All..

I want to change my specifications at the time of Creation of insp lot ( Manually ) . I came to know that there is an option for it. like Flexible insp spec changing.

But I am not getting the clue, where should i activate it.

Please tell me how to do it....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42744
Active Contributor

SAP does now support flexible specifications. This grew out of the stability study package I believe. It is only available on ECC 6.0 as far as I know and requires that a customer exit be inplemented.

Here's some text from the documentation on this:

If in Customizing for Trial Management under BAdI: Flexible Specification Selection for Other Inspection Lots you have activated the implementation RMXT_QPAP_FLEX_PL_89 or your own equivalent implementation for the Business Add-In (BAdI) Flexible Specification Selection (QPAP_FLEX_PLAN), you can define from the selected inspection plan the inspection characteristics that are to be copied to the inspection lot and thus inspected in trial-based inspections. If you have not activated the implementation, the system uses all the inspection characteristics from the inspection plan.

You can find this in the help file at

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_01/helpdata/en/94/7abc2737a15d4cb9250e3cd78108c3/frameset.htm]

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas rapelly,

Change inspection specification after lot creation

Step1: First Go to Task list QP02 change the Specification and save the Inspection plan.

Step2:

Go to QA02 enter Inspection lot number and click Sample reset button and save.

Step3: Go to QA02 enter inspection lot number press enter Under Insp Specification Tab reassign the Inspection plan (By click the task list icon) and click sample Tab reassign sample by clicking the Sample button and save.

Now go to QA32/QE01 see the result recording screen it will appear latest specification.

For further query revert.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

0 Kudos

Hi Singh,

I dont want to change the Master data like in QP02. I just want to change the spec at the time manual lot creation QA01.where i want to change the spec,so that it will not affect the changes in master data.If you want to see in IDES - in 800 client 1100 plant material QW01- Z2 insp type is there already .. please verify it ..

but I am not getting how to do it??

Please revert...

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In particular lot level you can't change the spec.

Better you can add the MIC at the time of result recording.

Here you can maintain what ever Spec you want by click of add character button it is in result recording screen next of the deselect char button in middle screen.

For further clarification revert.

Regards,

S.Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srini,

I think you want to change the specification (Task list) attachment to the lot after the lot is Stated as REL?

If that so then First go to QA02.

Inspection lot ---> Function --->Withdraw Approval.

Save.

The status will change from REL to CRTD.

Now it's turn to cancel the samples

so QAC3 , feed the lot number and save.

Now again go to QA02 and change as per requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, six years later since you face the question, now I am also try to get the function realized.

Do you have got any helpful information about Flexible Inspection specifications?