SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

can any 1 help me in solving an eror in isu fica

when i tried the t code ek01 and ek02 with my comp code and my main transaction its says an error message

The internal transaction 0100 is not assigned to an external transaction

what must be error telling about..since am not from fi background kindly help me with a detailed answer hot to proceed abt it'

thanks and regards

prince

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

go through this path:

spro>financial accounting>contract account receivable andpayable>basic functions>posting and documents>document>maintain transactions for isu/istmaintain transactions for billing

Maintain main and sub transactions for your company code ,division,main transaction and subtransaction

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

go through this path:

spro>financial accounting>contract account receivable andpayable>basic functions>posting and documents>document>maintain transactions for isu/istmaintain transactions for billing

Maintain main and sub transactions for your company code ,division,main transaction and subtransaction

0 Kudos

hi naren

thanks 4 ur reply.i followed the path as u said.once i click that node it says the follwoing error

the screen gets open but witha error as a pop up box and has an button for exit and am pulled to click it with out any choice ..the error is as folows

no values found for the selection criteria entered

exit ?

i am allowed to click or ?

if i click exit am thrown out of the screen..back 2 spro

so vat can i do now??

kindly suggest me

regards

prince

0 Kudos

hi naren

am getting this error..

No data exists in TFKIHVORT for the selection criteria entered

actual error when accessng any node under maintain transaction for isu

regards

prince

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

The error you are getting is a config issue. Go to SPRO>Financial Accounting (New)>Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable>

Basic Functions>Postings and Documents>Document>Maintain Document Assignments>Maintain Transactions for IS-U>Choose any one coz it all the same tables.

You will need to Select the appropriate main and Sub transactions(0100 Main and prob 0010/0020 Sub Transactions in your case) and allocate it to 0100 INTERNAL Main and corresponding Sub transaction.Only then, the error you are talking about can be eliminated..

Or you can wait till any of the experts reply back..i have just configured something similar and hope it helps.

Cheers,

Dee

0 Kudos

hi deepak

i couldnt access that particular node maintain transactions for isu

when i clcik any node under it it exits me from spro screen

for ex

when i click maintain transaction for budget billing

it shows a pop up window with error message

No data exists in TFKIHVORT for the selection criteria entered

exit ?

if i clcik exit it take me out of the screen