cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QI material cannot be make MB1A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a material in Quality Management Tab of it, inspection set up was tick and maintain. Insp.Type: 08 (Stock transfer inspection) was active. and it has a stock of 2800 pc in MMBE in Quality Inspection. we want to scrap this stock, we made MB1A movement 553 on this one, i have an error message doing this (Change the Inspection stock of material 11111 in QM only) how could we make this to process and make the stock be SCRAP.

Thank you so much,

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If the material is available in insp stock in MMBE, that means ther should be a insp lot created. Do you have the insp lot? what is the status of insp lot?

If you come back with the details we can guide you the simple way out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct Ryaz,

Let us know the status of your inspection lot?

To know the status run trx QA03. enter the lot number (That starts with 08 as you have posted in earlier reply). Grab the status.

As far my information concern on of those check boxes must be ticked. but any way let us proceed with status of inspection lot. Eventually that is the proper way.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

And even checking QA32, if there exist usage decision for this material in its plant there is no exist, and when looking at MB5B its history it already have 2800 PC even it was started at date 01.01.2000

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not clear, even more confusion. pls if you know the QA32 then go Usage decision and perform UD and stock posting it will get resolved over there only.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

Let us not have more confusion

just got QE02 transaction,

click on f4

select detailed selection tabpage,

enter insp lot origin 08, enter material number and status - activate all check boxs - created/released, UD made. execute...you will get a entry or not?

pl inform us

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry i try to see QA32 if there an inspection lot that not have been UD, but even i see it all there no exist on it. and when i try to see MB5b stock on posting date to see the his stock between the start of this material

stock on 01.01.2000 is 2800 pc QI

receipts total 7000 pc unrest

issue total 7000 pc unrestricted

stock on 31.12.9999 is 2800 pc in QI,

this all i have seen which i seee related on this issue.

Guys any help, why is this been transfer here in PLM forum since yesterday i posted it in PP Forum.

Ryan

Edited by: Ryan Lazaro on Aug 21, 2008 5:20 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Clear me these.

Is there any lot?

Yes, then what is the status of that lot. (check as I have prescribed earlier.

What is the status of your stock right now?

You have tried QA32 is good thing.

Forum: Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)

There is tittle available for each forum. (At the Top of thread list)

Under these titles the applicability criteria for the forum is written.

E.g. for PLM.

Questions regarding Product Lifecycle Management development and implementation are discussed here. Industry specific questions are welcomed too.

For PP.

Supply Chain Management - Production Planning Forum (not including APO)

Now the question you have asked is applicable to QM, which is included under PLM in SAP. And generally the QM experts surfs at PLM forum. So whenever the moderator find that the posted thread can get better / faster / brighter response to the other forum, after considering the applicability criteria of the threads content, they migrates the thread to the right forum> (just as this one is shifted from PP to PLM)

Regards,

Shyamal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Shyamal,

Thanks for the big help, i got mess up when doing my QA32 i just sort the posting date with in this month when i sot it out beginning at january i already found out the inspection lot without a UD now i can make usage decision this and the amount was simply equal to the stocks mentioned. great job..

I will closed this one and give the points to you. hope we can work again next time.

Regards,

Ryan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

STD Process

- Create a task list for material.(QP01)

- Change the inspection lot status from CRTD to REL (QA02)

- Perform UD for the material, Reject it, and Post the stock to SCRAP/BLOCK, (If to block then Block to Scrap) (QA11)

Another Way.

Cancel the material document that triggered lot for 08 type and have to stock back in Unrestricted use, then post it to SCRAP.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for the respone, may material is a packaging material (ZPAC) type i have an error in doing QP01.

Material type ZPAC is not defined for task list type Q

Message no. CT 761

Diagnosis

You are attempting to create a task list with task list type Q for a material with material type ZPAC. However, this constellation does not exist.

Procedure

To create a task list with task list type Q for a material with material type ZPAC, you must maintain the material type allocation under General data in Customizing for routings.

what do you mean on the ANOTHER WAY u mention, how could i achieve it? by changing my material MM02? let the inspection type 08 untick the ACTIVE button on it? is that what you mention?

and can i find the inspection lot number of this material given only its number and its plant and sloc in QI stocks? i must see if there exist a inspection lot number involve in it.

Regards

Ryan

Edited by: Ryan Lazaro on Aug 20, 2008 1:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again there are two Options;

Option1

Follow the SPRO Path and make the Task list type Q allowed for the ZPAC.

SPRO->Quality Management->Quality Planning->Inspection Planning->Assign Task List Types to Material Types.

Then do the rest I have suggested.

Option2

Create material specification QS61 for the material.

It depends what is the allowed task list for you inspection type. to check it

- Go to Inspection Setup for 08 in QM view of MM.

- Open the details for inspection type 08.

- In details information for inspection type if the check box "Insp. with task list" is check, you have to go with QP01,,, And if the "Insp. with mat spec" is check then you have to go with QS61.

With Best Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shyamal,

In details information for inspection type if the check box "Insp. with task list" is check, you have to go with QP01,,, And if the "Insp. with mat spec" is check then you have to go with QS61 wwith this (BOTH WAS NOT CHECK).

And even checking QA32, if there exist usage decision for this material in its plant there is no exist, and when looking at MB5B its history it already have 2800 PC even it was started at date 01.01.2000

please assist.

Thanks

Ryan

Edited by: Ryan Lazaro on Aug 20, 2008 1:33 PM