cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-Banking, Account Management- Create Payment Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

presently I am working on IS-Banking Account Management (Posting control office)

I completed the following steps/activities

• Created a PLM (Posting Lock Management) Document and Lock a Payment Form

• Defined Event Types for PLM

• then while trying to create a Payment Order and I got the following errors

-Customizing error: No redirection account found

-Item rejected

-Error checking a recipient payment item

-Payment order , payment transaction area cannot be posted

Can any one help me in solving this....?

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You also have to DEFINE MAIN RULE SET > New entry.

When creating a redirect rule you need to specify the Account Symbol (Posting Control Rules).

Good luck,

Maria.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Patil,

though I haven't got the short and definitive answer, I want to narrow the error down together with you as quick as possible.

1. So you locked a check issued to a customer account.

2. After locking it, you try to have the cheque presented to another customer account for deposit, while of course this should be stopped due to the lock

3. Without knowing the exact details of your approach of doing things, the error indicates two options to me:

3.1. You're using either the GUI or a BAPI ..._post receiver or ..._post_sender to create the payment order with a transaction type for cheque presentation.

3.2. Given the error, I guess you're using the GUI, as this is the usual approach to create payment orders.

On the other hand side, the error typically is returned if there is no offsetting/counter account detailed using a BAPI, i.e. in the BAPI structure there are no details given for the reference account which makes the other part of the payment order, which always consists of at least one debit and at least on credit.

Am I completely wrong?

If not, completing the account details about the reference/offsetting account can help avoiding the error.

If this is not the case, please post more details so I could reproduce your settings and error.

In any case, your PLM setting seem to be fine, I guess the solution is to present more complete data in the payment order document.

regards Ralf