Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two shipping points one invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have workflow like this:

One order > Two delivery documents (due to different shipping points of ordered materials) > two invoice

I want to have one invoice on the end. All data on delivery documents and invoices are same, except products and shipping point.

Is it possible to crate one invoice?

From transaction VF04 I have two invoices.

Thanks in advance

Pawel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the copy control from delivery to billing document at item category level.

If the VBRK/VBRP data field has the routine 001 or other , change the same to 011 or appropriate one.

shipping point should not affect in invoice creation.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Best regards,

Sharan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN the std scenario invoice splitting is based on same header information specifically, Sales org/ Billing date, customer and the billing type. Shipingpoint is not a precondition unless ofcorse you have userexit for this.

Shipping point is the basis for splitting deliveries not invoice.

regds

Jude

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pawal

Try maintaining the following copy controls in VTFL for your item category.

Copying requirements:::::004

Data VBRK/VBRP::::::::::007

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

we can define in routine , and in copy controls we have to attach that routine.let try this.

see the field zukri(combination criteria)IN BILLING HEADER.

regards

RAGHU

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pawel

You should get one invoice. If not, please do split analysis in billing and post the outcome what the system says.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Unfortunately it still doesn't work properly.

I took simple test. I have crated two orders, each order have two lines. First line contains product delivered from the fist shipping point (in my SAP named PWSE), second line contains product delivered from the second shipping point (named PWEE). Then I created four shipping documents, one for each product.

Then I ran t. VF04. Unfortunately I can create one billing document only for those deliveries which have same shipping point. Of course I need one billing for all of deliveries.

From split analy I have only this:

Split analy.

Split due to different header data

Fld Name $000000001 $000000002

Combination criteria in the bi 0010101 20080 0010101 20080

Please feedback

Paweł