cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition active.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Where can we do the settings for condition active or to make it inactive.

I am using the standarad routine 002 pricing relevent for this condition type there we didn't have anything.

Can any one please tell me where else can we do this setting.

Thanks in advance.

Raj........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raj...

Please check the Tcode V/06 weather you have maintained any access sequence for that condition type .If maintained, also please ensure that you have maintained necessary condition records for that Acc seq.

Also as you may be aware, You can give validity period for a conditon type in master data under the fields valid from and Valid to... The conditon type will become void if the date is expired..

Kindly check...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shibi,

Thanks for your reply..

I am able to see the valid condition record on the pricing date but still the condition is inactive.

if the record is not valid on pricing date system should not show any price for that condition.

Its showing the values with yellow signal.

Raj..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in ovkk wheather you have given proposed condition type for fast entry which will be corresponding to the sales area doc pp and cust pp and pp

venu

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Raj...

Its ofcourse a strange behaviour... Can you check weather you have made the field assignments for your access sequence(v/07) ...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

We didnt used the condition for fast entry also.

If i update the pricing now iam getting the green light but in the excisted document its showing yellow light.

I would like to know why the yellow(inactive) come in to picture.

Raj..........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Is that a manual condition type are mandatory....

If you enter the manual price first time then you will get green ligh which is active,and if you again use the manual price with high price the system then shows the yellow light and the second price will be inactive because of subseqent price.

Venugopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a variant price.

It doesn't have any duplicated entries like twise for same condition.

Its a manual price, but it doesn't have two values.

Regards,

Raj.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please any body any more thoughts......

Regards,

Raj...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am failing to understand what the real issue is:

- are you concerned that the condition is determined and it shouldn't have been?

- are you concerned that the condition is determined but "inactive" (yellow light)?

- should the condition be active or not in your document?