cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different currecny in intercompany billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends ,

My process flow is Purchase order - delivery - intercompany billing . In the PO currency is Newzeland dollor . Where as in the intercompany billing, it is picking up doc currency as USD, obviously from sold to party . I need to bill this in NZD only without changing the existing currency ( USD) in the sold to pary master record.

I tried with different options in ' Price Source' field in copy controls but it doesn't work .

How can I do that ?

Regards

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need to invoice the customer in NZD why can't you change the customer currency? Is the invoice going to the customer in USD or NZD?

If this is an adhoc requirement - you can just change the documetn currency before billing takes place. If not please answer the above quesitons and I'll try to help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case the sold to party is a Plant , and billing would be majorly in USD . This is first time we need to bill in other currency and going forward we may have to use different currenies ( other than USD and NZD ) on quiet a few occassions . So we cannot afford disturb the sold to party master record .

What are the ways to about it ?

Regards

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

I am curious to see what other replies and possible solutions you may receive. I have had this same requirement in the past and what I had to do was to create different partner functions for the same customer each with its own currency.

Hope you get it right.