cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Error in Process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing confirmation , i am getting an error " Confirmation - Error in process". When i check the idoc for the same in R/3 its in status 51 with message " Field Bus. Area is a required field for G/L account Company code number and one G/L account number". The G/L account number is different with what is mentioned in PO. From where this GL account would have been picked. But when i check for a prvious dates for the same setup, the confirmation is able to be done and idocs are passing. Only oftenly the Idocs fail but then the same condition would pass at a later or previous stage. Can any one please guide me how can i overcome this. I find we have not maintained Business area for the others which are getting passed.

Regards

JJJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. This is a backend error.

Check the G/L account in transaction FS00 or FS03, has the "Field status groups" on the "Create/bank/interest" tab been changed recently? You get to the change documents on the "Information" tabs.

It is the field status group that defines what fields are mandatory.

Either way you should speak to a finance consultant to ask about why the G/L account wants a business area.

Regards,

Dave.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The better alternative is to create a Confirmation with the similar set of data and try to post in Tx Migo.

It will sufficiently throw the errors which can be used as clue to correct the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan