cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Freight Cost Per Kilometer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Plz give me some idea about how to calculate and determine freight cost per kilometer in shipping cost document.

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to achieve this by making use of the route determination functionlity in LE (logistics execution).

When you define a route and its different stages (if applicable) you can assign a predetermined distance that is measure in KM.

In pricing determination you then use a condition type for freight that is distance dependant or simply with calculation type = quantity . You may create an access sequence that reads the distance from the route in the document to derive the rate per km for that route which you would have maintained in the condition records.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you plz tell me how to create Access sequence to read distance.Bcoz i am not able to find field catlog for distance.

plz give me some solution for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Table VTTK (Shipment Header) field DISTZ.

Unfortunately it is not part of the standard list of allowed fields in pricing. But you can add your own fields to this list (even Z fields for that matter).

You can do this with the help of an ABAPer only and following SAP standard procedure described in the relevant OSS note - sorry I am trying to find this note in my documents but I can't - I think it is SAP Note 531835.