Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

clicking row in a table!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have aproblem in table row clicking.

Iam using onLeadselection to display a table of records from one BAPI.

There in table displaying some 10 records.Here Defaultly the first record is selected means left side of the row has small rectangle box with light red color.But it needs to be clicking on that box only.

My problem is i want to click the on the row only not onthe rectangle box.

Means everytime one record should containg that red color rectangle box it needs to click on the box.

What I need is that every record should click on the any one of the column only.But here table have one default redcolorbox .

How can I remove that default redcolorbox selection please help me.

Advance Thanks

Nageswara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswar,

Changing the 'selectionMode' property of the table UI element to 'none' will remove the 'red colour box'. But removing this will also remove the highlighting of the row in orange colour.

And, for selecting a row, it is not particular to click on the 'red colour box', you can click anywhere on that row for selecting it, unless you are using the 'ctrl' key for multiselection table.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson,

Thanks for your immediate response.

I done what you said that .

But there in first record is not clickable at the first time.only second record only clickable and when iam back to screen then only it is clickable.

First time it is not clickable why?

Please guide me for this.

Thanks

Nageswara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nageshwar,

The node bound to your table's 'dataSource' has a property 'initializeLeadSelection', the default value of which is 'true'. So the firstRecord by default would be selected & hence is 'not clickable' again. If you set this property to 'false', the first record also would become 'clickable'.

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Nibu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wilson ,

Thanks for ur response.

Here I am not able to found any 'dataSource' has a property 'initializeLeadSelection'.

I have only OnLeadSelect Property only.

In datasource directly mapping to BAPI Funtion module.

Could you guide me how can i find this.

Thanks

Nageswara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read Nibu's answer again: He wrote "The <b>node </b>bound to ..."

Open the context editor, select this node and look at its properties. There you find the "initializeLeadSelection", set it to false.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank for the response Armin. Found the property but it is not changeble. THe only value is "true". How do i go in the edit mode and change it.

Solved Thanks

Message was edited by: nageswar mandapati

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it a mapped node? Then go to the mapping origin in the used controller.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It should be editable..

Anyways.. u can still set it as

wdContext.node<name>().setLeadSelection(-1);

This should also do the trick.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnks for your reply Armin.

I have small problem in my BAPI side I declared a column value as decimal But in Webdynpro side it doesn't display.

It displays only integer only.

What I need to change .

Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nibu,

Initially it works fine But clicking the first record it goes to next form and i am giving some time later it is not clickable means giving any time gap It desnt work.

Please guide me.

Thanks

Nageswara

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos