cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Design Issue- BPM Usage and Performance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

System A is sending mutiple messages to XI and every message has a node called TEVEN which has line Items. The TEVEN is repeated and based on EId value. The receiver has to be decided, that means a single message can have multiple same Eid which has to be colleted in one set of Message and XI will keep on receiving such messages for 30 minutes and after the same grouping from all messages and their payload being done a file will be created to different Receivers (in case of Eid 1 the receiver will be System A in case of Eid 2 the receiver will be System B)

How do I Achieve this in my BPM - the problem is to go through every message payload and then collect TEVEN header in one single message and keep on doing so for all messages received within 30 minutes and then using file adpater put those files on File Server (The receiving system desires to have only one file and will check every 30 minutes for the file)

Any thoughts on designing this scenarion in XI are welcome. And also regarding comments on designing a BPM to handle this and the performance related with that.

<ns0:TEVEN>

<ns0:EText />

<ns0:EId>0001</ns0:EId>

</ns0:TEVEN>

<ns0:TEVEN>

u2026u2026.

u2026.

</ns0:TEVEN>

BR / Swetank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have collect the messages till 30 mins and then create a file then i see you have to use BPM only.

You can use the correlation for different Eid, or you can use the option of Enhanced Receiver Determination.

The help for both is available on SDN.

with regards,

Ravi Siddam