1) Base price ZBSE = 1 per unit

2) Diccount ZDISC = 28 %

3) Manual price ZMAN = 5%

So for 100 units total charge is ZBSE----- 1 x 100 = 100

ZDISC-----28% of 100 = -28

ZMAN------5% of 100= 5

-

Total charge = 77

So interms of quantity sold, the quantity sold = 100(ZBSE) - 28(ZDISC) + 5(ZMAN) = 77.

My Doubt is:

1) Where can we see this net quanity sold.How can we check that it is calculated correctly in the system?

2) I want the amount of money for ZMAN to be deducted in pricing, but it should not affect the net quantity sold.

How can remove the quantity attached to it but not the charge.

Is that possible if yes how can i acheive it?

Please suugest!

Thanks

Monti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You have the following scenario.

1)Base price ZBSE = 1 per unit

2) Diccount ZDISC = 28 %

3) Manual price ZMAN = 5%

1) So the item conditions looks like this:

item 10

quantity 100

Condition type Rate per Condition Value

ZBSE 1 1 100

ZDISC 28% 1 28-

ZMAN 5% 1 5

Net Value 77

So going by this since you have quantity mentioned above you can tell if your calculation is correct or not.

2) Your ZMAN is relevant to the G/L account only by value not by quantity. Also it will not show the quantity of the item in the A/c'g doc. It will only show the value that is assigned to the G/L A/c.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

1) Defne a new line in your pricing as Net Price. Give the calculation From & To. Store the value in a subtotal for eg T. If you want to display the net quantity sold somewhere in the SO, define a new field in the screen layout, pick the value from the subtotal T & display.

If you want to print the value somewhere in the printout, pass the subtotal value in the print prog.

2) Can you pls elaborate what functionality you want here. When calculating net price, ZMAN is already considered. It is also not effecting the net quantity as I understand.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sivanand,

Thanks for your kind response.

My intention is not to change the pric procedure.

When we see an accounting document, we can see quantity attached to each GL account .

In terms of quantity each condition type lets say ZDIS ( discount will also determine some proportionate quantity.

My business user says that the net sold quantity is showing a wrong value.

1)I am unable to understand where is getting calculated and where is he seeing it.

2)Moreover i want that ZMAN should only contribute to the amount in pricing and not the sold quantity.I mean there should be no quantity attached to ZMAN.

Please suggest.