cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Plan in BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created saperate Item Categories for BOM relating to Billing Plan.

In Higher and Lower level Item categories I maintained Billing Plan 01 and Billing Relevance "I", Order relavent Billing-Billing Plan.

I created order and maintained Billing Plan in Header level and Delivered.

When I am creating Billing, there is a problem saying that "Item not relevant for Billing".

I am unable to understand where the problem might be.

Please help me.....

Thanks in advance.

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Did u remove the billing block. And r u doing order related billing or delivery related billing check it.wen ur doing billing give a order no.xxxx in billing

I HOPE IT WILL HELP U

REGARDS

SREENIVAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billing plans will only work with order related billing - never with delivery related billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

This is Order related Billing only.

I have removed the Billing Block, but I am receiving the same message, 'Item not relevant for delivery'.

thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You say the error you get is - Item not relevant for delivery?

This is not related to the billing plan. Check your item category configuration to ensure it is relevant for delivery and check your schedule lime determination as well.

But please remember that your billing will still be order related not delivery related as billing plans do not work with delivery related processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the billing relavance in the item category,change that to I and billing plan type as 01

Also check the milestone wheather you have given the actual date,bcause only if you give the actual date the billing block will be released

venu

Edited by: venugopal on Aug 20, 2008 11:04 AM

Edited by: venugopal on Aug 20, 2008 11:07 AM

Edited by: venugopal on Aug 20, 2008 11:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

This is Order related Billing only.

I have removed the Billing Block, but I am receiving the same message, 'Item not relevant for delivery'.

thanks

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

You say the error you get is - Item not relevant for delivery?

This is not related to the billing plan. Check your item category configuration to ensure it is relevant for delivery and check your schedule lime determination as well.

But please remember that your billing will still be order related not delivery related as billing plans do not work with delivery related processes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vishal,

item not relavent for delivery or billing clarify.

check weather mainted sales doc.type OR in billing tab order rel.billing F2

regards

SREENIVAS