SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I am getting a pricing error in billing

Reason: Condition Type QFA0 is not getting picked up

When I try to analyze it further it says that unable to convert between units of measure L15 and TO for the material.

I have maintained the units of measure in the material master. Also note that there is a invoice split.

Regards

Mahesh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

please check the conversion group and also check with transaction O3QCITEST. Check the conversion from L15 to TO.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Check the material master are you maintain the additional unit of measurement in

Additional dataunits of measurement tab here you have to maintain the conversion factor

and if its is oil material ..are you done QCI config in HPM ?

0 Kudos

Hi,

It is a oil material. I have checked with HPM Settings.

Can u just summarize the settings so that I will be sure that I have checked everything.

Thank You

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess your Transaction UoM is L15. If your pricing ( at billing level) is based on UoM TO, then do you have TO in UoM Group of QCI. To convert from L15 to TO , system goes through QCI. Since you did not hit error at the time of delivery Goods Issue, it seems TO is missing in UoM group.

Please check .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

please check the conversion group and also check with transaction O3QCITEST. Check the conversion from L15 to TO.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I did check this transaction, but my purpose is nt getting solved.

Regards

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Hi ,

find a conversion group regarding it or create a new one. this may help you.