cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the rescheduling date in MD04?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create a report for buyers to show them the shortage of material. It will help them to determine how to reschedule the delivery of purchase orders. So, I need show the rescheduling date in MD04 on this report as the suggestion from MRP.

So, would you please help to let me known how and where I can get the rescheduling date (MDEZ-UMDAT) displayed in stock/req list?

Thanks a lot!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

For MD04, you can add up to 3 additionnal columns in activating the extension M61X0002.

Inside the exit, you can code the search of MDEZ-UMDAT for the MRP element and put it in a new column.

In addition, you can easily call these columns with new dedicated buttons.

So, why not add a new button called "resch. date" ?

With regards,

François-Robert NICLOT

Ps : you can overpass the limit of 3 fields by a simple trick : defining a value cycle on one field.

Edited by: François-Robert NICLOT on Aug 26, 2008 4:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fran?ois

Thanks for your reply. Acutally, what I want is to retrive the reshedule prompts shown on MD04 to my customized report but not deal with it in MD04.

And I want show my customers the system reschedule prompts for each order lines of every material but no like materials collective. So, do you have any other idea?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hao,

I did, in the past, something close of what you want.

As I can remember today :

to go farest with the user interface I built a sap query witj an infoset joining the tables t001/marc/plaf/mdkp/mdtb. I got the resch. date from MDTB-UMDAT.

If you have some difficulty to get information from the table MDTB, check the parameter V_T399D_P-DECOMP for the plant. In standard the code is desactivated and the MRP records are saved in a cluster as a compact mode (table MDTC). If you activate it, the MRP records are saved in a transparent table in a none compacted format (table MDTB).

Check the SAP warning for performance before activating it.

In fact, to speed up the query, I firmed the selection range for MDKP against the 3 following messages (key/number/text) :

U1 10 Reschedule in

U2 15 Reschedule out

U3 20 Cancel process

These messages are normaly defined with an high priority (=10), and they are automatically set on the header (MDKP) when assigned one time on one MRP element at least. Only 6 known messages have an higher priority ( check V458A-ASPRI), that's why I used this shortcut.

If you rather want work directly at the element header than the header one, you should have to read messages for each selected MRP element (in MDTB) with a module function (see in groupe smsg).

That's all I can remenber now without working too hard on it ... sorry.

I hope to be helpfull....

With regards,

François-Robert NICLOT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, François. It helps me so much.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Is your problem is resolve or still pending.

As per given solution is ok. If you need any help pls revert here.

Anil