cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality inspection stock for scrapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP expert,

In MMBE there are 2800 PC in the Quality inspection SLoc 1005.We want to scrap those 2800 PC. We want to do this with MB1A, movement type 551 or 554. With movement type 551, the quantity must be transferred to unrestricted. For movement type 554, we can scrap directly from SLoc 1005.

When trying to do this, the error "Change the inspection lot stock of material 10009021in QM only" is shown. The person of the Quality department checked the inspection lots and canu2019t find something. So we donu2019t know where to look for this anymore.

Can you please help?

Thanks

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

mvt type 554 - withdrawal for scrapping from quality stock - reversal. So try with 553 mvt type.

Or do Usage decision, move the quality stock to unrestricted use stock and do 551 mvt.

In MB51 input your material no, mvt type, period from - To & execute. system will show the scrap documents.

Regards,

Dharma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

george_ainiveettil
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ryan,

The error the system gives is possibly related to the quality inspection stock transfer.If the quality management view is active first try to do the UD(Usage decision) and move the stock to unrestricted,Then use the movement type for scrapping.System wont allow you to move the stock from quality stock using standard transactions.

Regards

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have noticed that they use MB1A, and with movement 551 (withdrawal for scrapping) and they said the stock will be transfer to UNRESTRICTED, then they do 554 movement (withdrawal for scrapping from quality inspection - reversal) which i think is a wrong process?

they can use movement 553 (withdrawal for scrapping from quality inspection) am i correct? to achieve they desired. and plus where can i find when i achieve to scrap the QI stock? where i can may the proof that the QI stock was scrap? in what tcode can i find this scrap number of material i done?

Thanks

Ryan