cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection variable for dynamic selection in QE51n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario were we have a repetitive Manufacturing and we create one insp. lot of origin 13 and keep creating insp. points for days, so my user wants the insp. points to be displayed only for the past 3 days based of the Date Insp. point identifier which is one of dynamic selection criteria under insp. points, I see with other transaction I can do selection variable on dates for dynamic selection fields but I cannot do that in QE51n, I can do the same in QE51 but not in QE51n, can some tell me if there is a OSS or other way to get this working.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikant,

I think you can meet the requirement in QE51N also.

In the screen for QE51N :Result Recording Work list", Follow this Path,,,,,,,,,

Edit--->Dynamic Selection.

The system will pop-up new small window for "Dynamic selection for insp. lot and operation" here I there is one folder is available named "Inspection point " which is having the selection criteria "Inspection point", double click on it and enter the desired values.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shymal,

Thanks for your response. As I mentioned in my question that I have done what you said, but I am not able to make the insp. point identifier date field as selection variable "current date" in qe51n because this field even after selecting from the dynami selection it is not showing in the list of fields in Save as variant to make this date field as selection variable, not only this field any field from dynamic seletion of QE51n it is not showing, but I am able to do the same in QE51.

Thanks,