cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA - 01CT - Mapping Conditions Types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I`m trying to transfer a GOA from SRM to R/3, but I`m getting an error that related to condition assignment.

I have performed the following tasks:

1. Create Document type in R/3.

2. Create the external number range in R/3.

3. Create internal number range in SRM.

4. In R/3 Create in WE20 > inbound parameters> COND_A and BLAORD message types.

I have not created any badi to map the conditions since I read that If I create the same condition type in both systems, I don`t need to implement the BADI. Therefore, I create condition type PB00 in SRM. The contract to transfer has condition type PB00 (item level)

The problem is that I`m not able to transfer the contract to backend.

While debugging the transference, I realise that the BLAORD idoc is created but COND_A not.

While debugging the FM BBPV_CONTRACT_TRANSFER I see that tables IT_CND_CT, IT_CND_HD, IT_CND_IT and IT_CND_QS don`t have the field COND_TYPE filled.

Can anybody guide me to transfer the GOA to R/3 ?

Is it mandatory to implement the BADI BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE to map the conditions ?

Thanks for everything !

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer these following notes.

Note 646903 - Global outline agreement: Tips and tricks

Note 1087227 - Global Contracts doesn't display header and item data fields

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

Thanks for prompt response. I have already read Note 646903 - Global outline agreement: Tips and tricks. Regarding this note, theres is a point that I am not quite sure about what the note says:

-

-

For other data, such as products or condition types, there are no mapping tables in SRM. If mapping is required, you can execute it in the following Business Add-Ins (BAdIs):

In SRM: BBP_CTR_BE_CREATE

In R/3: BBP_CTR

The standard R/3 system does not have an '01CT' condition type, but the EBP contract does. Therefore, either create this condition type in R/3 or map this condition type as described in the example implementation.

-

-

I need to know if the only way to map the conditions types of SRM and R/3 is implementing the BADI. If I can solve the problem with standard customizing I`ll be great! I tried to do this way but I couldn´t. Apparently, the note says that it is possible "creanting this condition type in R/3".

Regarding the other note, I think that it applies for SRM 6.0 and we are on 5.0.

I think that my problem is in the creation of IDOC COND_A because I don`t have the tables IT_CND_CT, IT_CND_HD, IT_CND_IT and IT_CND_QS with data so the IDOC COND_A is not created.

Any other tip ? Thanks for the help!!!

Pablo.-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pablo,

I find myself in the same predicament. Were you able to solve this?

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DGE,

You don't need any BADI to use the Basic GOA functionality.

Define 01CT in R/3 & don't forget to add this to the Pricing procedure (after PB00 in the calculation schema), if you are using one. If not, the price will be displayed as zero in the replicated contract.

I have configured this & it works without any BADI.

Cheers,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is this config done in R/3??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akash - Thank you very much for your help. I was able to make it work. Was just wondering my the BADI (where I mapped 01CT -> PB00) didn't work.

Hi David - My contracts were using the Pricing procedure RM0000 (which you can check in EKKO). This is what I changed in customizing.

a. Create condition type 01CT

b.Changed Pricing procedure RM0000 (IMG> MM> Purchasing> Conditions> Define Price Determination Process> Define Calculation Schema) by copying PB00 into 01CT (Step =1, Counter =3).

Cheers.