cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install SAP GUI 710

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm having problems installing SAP GUI 710. It gives me this error as soon as I run the setup:

NwSapSetup.exe - Application Error (<-- this is dialog box title)

The instruction at "0x012f5a92" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminal the program.

I also got this error on a similar instance:

Fortschritt Dialog: NWSAPS~1.EXE - Application Error (<-- this is dialog box title)

The instruction at "0x012f5a92" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read".

Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You want to install gui 710 ? When why you start NwSapSetup.exe ? Your Compilation are 1 or 2 ?

Navigate in DVD --> \PRES1\GUI\WINDOWS\WIN32\ and run SetupAll.exe or SapGuiSetup.exe

Depending on your purposes. Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergo,

I'm installing the Complilation 2. That's just it... when I can run the SetupAll.exe, it gives me this error:

NwSapSetup.exe - Application Error (<-- this is dialog box title)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to check DVD dump, may be it corrupted. Try to instal from same dump on other PC, are the same error? If yes you need to download other dump, if not check Windows event log...

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it coming from all system or from 1 particular system..?what is your operating system..?

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am installing the SAP GUI 710 to a Windows XP SP2 machine.