cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material to Specification Assignments - Log Exists?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a log tracking material assignments to specifications in RM or specification assignments to materials in MM? If so, where are they and how do I turn it/them on?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robin,

I'm saving your initial response in case I ever need to set that up. I was able to locate the data I was looking for. Thanks for responding.

Beth

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem, glad to help.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If as Shyamal says, you want to track assignments to the inspection plans, you can do this using Engineering Change Management. (ECM). You create a Change document and this is linked to the inspection plan. (in the QP01/QP02 transaction).

The change document will track your changes. Once an inspection plan has a change document assigned, all edits, (QP02) must reference that change number.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig - Thanks for the response. ECM wasn't really what I was looking for either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I have understood from your post is, you are asking for the track for material assignment to the task list.

Try the trx QP60.

You can track it from trx AUT10 also.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for responding - sorry I wasn't as fast getting back to you. I am not looking at QM objects at all - jsut the pure linking between RM specifications and MM materials carried in the ESTMJ table. I was able to locate the correct log on the RM side.