cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question around Sales Order Header Condition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, a new requirement came up and, I'm trying to solve it using the standard functionality of SAP but, seems it's not working properly. I'm thinking on develop an alternative formula but, let me know your opinion. Take a look at this requirement and cases :

Template Request u2013 Business Requirements

Request Title : Allow fixed amount pricing conditions without regard to ATP results

Functional Area : SCO Pricing

Problem Summary:

The US allows customers to combine multiple orders to be delivered on a single truck to different locations and charges a flat $75 stop-off charge for each stop after the initial stop. The $75 charge is not dependent on the quantity ordered vs. the quantity delivered. This condition is applied below NSV. Below is how the condition as configured currently.

ZSTC - Stop u2013Off Charge Condition

Access Sequence: manually applied on the order

General Ledger Account: 291015

Account Key: ZDB

Non cumulative

Not Mandatory

Manual Entries only

Positive Adjustment

Non exclusive

No Accruals

Fixed amount

Header

Template functionality prorates the $75 across products, so that if product is cut during ATP check or at the warehouse the charge that will appear on the billing document is less than the required $75.

Scenario 1: No Cut

Requested Qty - 300

Confirmed Qty - 300

Stop-off Charge Manually Applied in the Order - $75.00

Goods Issue Qty - 300

Billed Qty - 300

Stop-off Charge in the Billing Document - $75.00

Scenario 2: ATP Cut during Order Capture

Requested Qty - 300

Confirmed Qty - 225

Goods Issue Qty - 225

Billed Qty - 225

Stop-off Charge in the Billing Document - $56.25

Scenario 3: Warehouse cut.

Requested Qty - 300

Confirmed Qty - 300

Good Issue Qty - 225

Billed Qty - 225

Stop-off Charge in the Billing Document - $56.25

Summary: If the order is cut, Stop-off Charge will be prorated in the billing document.

Business Objectives

The objective is to be able to apply the $75 stop-off charge without regard to ATP or warehouse cuts. If the requirement is not delivered, the CSR will have to adjust the stop-off charge to something greater than $75 so that after ATP or warehouse cuts, the end result will be $75.

Business Benefits

The benefit will be invoice accuracy and no additional manual intervention.

Requirement Description:

Allow the stop-off charge to be a fixed amount without being affected by ATP or warehouse cuts.

Potential Solution:

Explore the possibility of capturing additional information in the order (using some exiting or new field (when multiple stops are involved and have stop-off charge applied automatically using that field.

I did several rehearsals but, without my expected results.

Thanks for your collaboration.

Alex

MARS Inc.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Interesting!I didn`t hear about this before. So You want to solve the problem with using a new condition with a new requirement? How is it planned in the transportation? You predefine the stops and then You are charging for every stop ?!?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there ! Thanks for your reply !

Yes, I'm trying to solve it using a new condition and, these stops are something predefined. All stops are being predefined and charged during the Sales Order Creation process.

Alexandre Borracha

MARS Inc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well,we have implemented for transportation the ``route-settlement`` ,I didn`t meet with ``stops during the sales order`` ,but we are using kind of condition ... I suppose You will create Your own requirement (VOFM) ,If I would be You ,I copy and change the requirement what Your current condition is using,so You have to create a new one using ABAP ,then test in the development .However if You really want to give a chance for using SAP`s cond.rec. then ask them for an advice on OSS or search in NOTES ,might they have the solution. I don`t know Your system ,and its quite difficult to give an advice,Your problem is very specific,on which the management here used to spend days or weeks to decide if we should go for it or not. I am sorry if I couldn`t provide for You any solution ,but anyway You asked an opinion about Your steps ,and mine is that You have to create Your own cond.rec.with a requirement.

Good luck,and let as know about Your succes!

Regards,

Gabriel Czilling

Answers (0)