cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Order error message when on Sourcing Cockpit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have encountered a series of error messages when I try to convert my Shopping Cart into a Purchase Order in SRM 5 within the Sourcing Cockpit. I am using Extended Classic Scenario and have defined the number range in SRM and ECC5. The error messages are below, the moment i try to concert the cart to a Po;

- Internal number range is missing for transaction type. Inform syst. admin

- Transaction type * does not exist. Check entries

- Some backend documents could not be generated, or they contain errors Further Information

- No status object is available for

I have checked the transaaction type, number ranges assignments, attributes in PPOMA_BBP but fail to find the cause.

Any pointers would be welcome!

Thnx,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Please reverify the Number ranage connection and transaction type for both SC as well as PO.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks. What do you mean by number range connection?

Ciao,

Mike.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike

Number range number

Identifies a number range interval within an object or subobject.

I requested you to verify this number in the transaction type for PO in defined transaction type and number ranges for local PO.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

The number ranges are consistent as I have checked the number range for local purchase order and this is set as an internal between the range 3000000000 - 3999999999. On the transaction type for BUS2201 Purchase Order, 30 has been set as the Int Number Range, with all other fields left blank.

The strange thing is that the documents that failed to convert into a PO had been reprocessed in the Application Monitor for Purchase Orders, but when I go back into Sourcing to create the PO, I now get the message:

"You have either failed to select an item, or you cannot create a follow-on document due to an error that has occurred"

Regards

Mike,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Hope that you might have flagged Active extended classic scenario in SPRO node.

What type of item in the SC ?is it service item.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 20, 2008 11:28 AM

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Aug 20, 2008 11:51 AM

Answers (0)