cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC (progarmID not registered)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have created a RFC connection but while testing using "connection test" iam getting error that

program "xirfcadapter" is not register i checked in "SMGW"

actually there was already an RFC connection is existing so i copied to the new.

please tell me do i need to register the programid separately or is it activated automatically

help me...

regards

vasavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Van,

You have to create a RFC Sender comm channel using this program ID and then test it. And Program ID is Case Sensitive.

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akshay

there is already scenario between XI and DEV system it was working fine, the requirement is to test the scenarion in DEV2 system , so i have copied the existing RFC connection to new. and i changed the RFC destionation and RFC adapter.

in first case it already working fine, but when i test the new RFC (DEV2) iam getting error that progarm id is not registered.

please help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Van,

Create a RFC Sender channel in your DEV2 XI system with the same program Id you are using in your RFC connection, save it activate it and test the RFC connection again. It will work for sure.

Thanks

Amit

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is answered

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check if the Program ID mentioned in RFC destination type TCP/IP is registered in tcode smgw

Thanks

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your input , i solved the issue, unfortunately i have entered wrong login details...now its working

perfect.

thanks

vasavi

sunilchandra007
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the program id u r using while creating RFC destination should be unique. Same should be used in communication channel configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi van,

1) Save and Activate your Rfc Channel giving appropriate programid.

2) Just check in smgw(R/3)->goto->logged in clients whether ur Programid is registered or not. If not, activate communication channel once again.

3) Create RFC destination in R/3 with exactly same prog id u have created. Remember it is Case Sensitive. and check for remote logon. The id should have remote logon authorization.

That will suffice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Why you do your own configurations,its pretty much straight forward.

Just follow the blog

Thanx

Aamir