cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION - EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I've a XI scenario with an outbound SOAP request, which is mapped to a RFC. I'm getting the following error. This surprises me, since this was working fine until a couple of hours ago...

I don't know what might have caused this error. Does anyone of you know, what this error is normally caused by?

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">
	<SOAP:Body>
		<SOAP:Fault>
			<faultcode>SOAP:Server</faultcode>
			<faultstring>Server Error</faultstring>
			<detail>
				<s:SystemError xmlns:s="http://sap.com/xi/WebService/xi2.0">
					<context>XIAdapter</context>
					<code>ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION</code>
					<text><![CDATA[
com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Application:EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE:
	at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onTransmit(XIEventHandler.java:455)
	at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.CallConsumer.onMessage(CallConsumer.java:133)
	at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:855)
	at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)
	at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

]]>

Thank you...

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

You can try checking following things.

1. Check if your ECC system is available or not and the RFC configuration is correct.

2. Check the userId, pwd you are using in RFC channel, might be possible it is locked or someone has changed it.

3. Check the data which you are sending now. Is it exactly same which you were using before when it was working fine.

4. What is the status of SOAP and RFC Channel in RWB comunication channel monitoring?

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks for your response...

How can I check the status of the channels in RWB comunication channel monitoring / what is this?

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Runtime Workbench page -> Component Monitoring -> Adapter Engine -> Communication Channel Monitoring.

Search your channel and see the status of both the channels Sender and Receiver.

Thanks

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SOAP Sender Adapter creates errors. It gives me an overview of the times that I sended the SOAP requests, and tells me the an Error occured.

The RFC Receiver Channel did not produce errors...

So, where do I need to look for the error. Is something suddenly wrong with my SOAP messages, or is the mapping of the messages not working?

When I use Tools-->"Test Configuration" in the Integratin Directory, specify Sender, Interface, and Receiver and paste the content of the SOAP Request's envelop content, it checks all steps, up to the Receiver agreement, and no error occurs... So the mapping should work well.

So is the assumption correct, that the the Error occurs at the SOAP Adapter, and the message does not even get in the system?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Amit,

I rechecked the configurations of the SOAP channel, and there was indeed something wrong. Someone must have done changes. Well, fixing the wrong config solved the problem.

Thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please let me know what changes you did to the SOAP channel.

I have selected transport protocol :- SOAP 7.1 ,msg protocol :- SOAP 1.1, QOS :- BE and in Advanced tab checked the " Adapter Specific Message attributes ".

Can you please let me know if I need to do any change to the above settings.

Thanks,

Sunil