cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with useOneAsMany

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The target structure is replicated 3 times and I am using Multi message mapping.

there is conditional checking for each target structures based on the inputs, which is true for the 3rd condition.

targetstructure1 (false - hence no node got generated )

targetstructure2 (false - hence no node got generated )

targetstructure3 ( TRUE - hence one target node generated)

In Targetstructure 3, there was error with UseOneAsMany, which says too many values in first queue, which I fixed and now the error message still persists, when I debugged it furthur with the test data, it was referring to second target structure ( which is never generated because of condition fail )

Then I remove useOneAsMany and I mapped the field directly. Still I see useOneAsMany error message, which implies it is referring to target structure2.

There was one useoneasmany used in Targetstructure1 as well. it is not generating any error message but why does the only targetstructure2 is genearating useoneasmany error message?

By the way, the error message after mapping changes is,

RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Runtime exception during processing target field mapping /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns2:targetstructure[3]/ns2:req/ns3:RefNo(suppressed field). Too many values in first queue in function useOneAsMany

my question is Why is UseOneAsMany of a target structure which is not generated is throwing me an error message?

regards,

Nikhil..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following Bolg for the clear inforamtion regarding Multi-Mapping

[Multi Mapping|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2927] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Thanks to Narendra Jain

Regards

Praveen Kurni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its Because of in your queue have multiple value inputs.

The problem is Use One As Many function used to send the single value to Multiple.

Means If you have One Header field Like Employee Id.

You have 10 Line Item.

You need to pass the Single Employee Id to 10 Line item.

In Use One As Many Function 1 and 2 Input Queues are same.That time It will accept One value only.

If you have Multiple value values then Before the use of field "RefNo" put some logic and send only one

value.

RefNo-->If >XXX(then)->UseoneasMany-->with other two fields.

Regards,

Prakasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi prakasu,

Targetstructure1 and targetstructure2 has useoneasmany

but the error message is referring to targetstructure2 not 1.

It should also refer to target structure1 also if useoneasmany sends value to multiple values?

please let me know how to I come over this error mesage?