cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order type in /SAPAPO/ORDKEY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the table /SAPAPO/ORDKEY, there is a filed named ORDTYPE. It doesnot have any check table but it has different values.

I am wondering what this field indicates and where can I get the list of values populated in this field?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I entered 00 to 99 for ordtype and the table still shows no entries.

Are you able to see any records in this table? If so how?

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu/Ken,

You can't see data through se16, you have to use transaction code : /sapapo/om19 and then select livecahe and table /SAPAPO/ORDKEY.

Give entry from 01-99 , i can see details.

Manish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

harish_narayanan
Explorer
0 Kudos

As mentioned in the F1 for the field -

"Type of Order Object in liveCache

Use

The order type shows the type of orders (for example, stock transfers or planned orders) that will be created in this key figure in liveCache by Supply Network Planning (SNP). This is set for the individual key figure functions and is only displayed in this field.

Dependencies

In the Category field, you can define in more detail the order type SNP is to create in this key figure (for example, an SNP stock transfer or a deployment stock transfer)"

The values in this field should tie up with the order types in ECC through the category and category groups that you define in the planning area setup

So the 053 in ECC will match the Kf that represent the category and category groups that represent sales orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

HELP...

Can you give examples of values we should enter in the field ORDTYPE?

This table seems to be empty because its defaulting in the range 00 to 00 for the field ORDTYPE.

What are the possible values for this field?

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu.

The order type shows the type of orders (for example, stock transfers or

planned orders) that will be created in this key figure in liveCache by

Supply Network Planning (SNP). This is set for the individual key figure

functions and is only displayed in this field.

you set this figure in /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN for PA based on keyfigure function on keyfigure tab .

It can have value :00-99

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks every one for the replies.

Manish and Harish, in Planning area keyfigure details, under Keyfigure function, I see digit numbers 4012, 4003 etc. but I can't find any values between 0 to 99??

The order type I am looking at is "15".

Am I missing something here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

For different key figure function live cahce order type value will vary.

Eg,

Keyfig function order type

4017 53

4001 21

4020 22

4015 21

4002 53

you need to look for Keyfig function for which order type is 15.

Manish`

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Visu,

you can see in table /SAPAPO/TSPAPLOB for which keyfigure function , category ,caegory group combination order type 15 will be determined.

Than you can create that kind for that keyfigure in planning book and see though om19 as discussed earlier.

through include :/SAPAPO/LMSDP_ADMINI01 order type is determined based on below logic.

Ordertype will be derived from key figure function:

IF /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-prod_snp

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-prod_sub

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-prod_fixagg.

/sapapo/tspaplob-ordertyp = '1F'.

ELSEIF /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_snp

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_dep

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_tlb

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_sub

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_mrp.

/sapapo/tspaplob-ordertyp = '15'.

ELSEIF /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_vmirec_snp

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_vmirec_dep

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_vmirec_tlb.

/sapapo/tspaplob-ordertyp = '35'.

ELSEIF /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_sch

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_con_sch

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_fix_sch

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_orig_sch

OR /sapapo/tspaplob-keyf_fun = gs_c_keyf_func-distr_rec_rele_sch.

/sapapo/tspaplob-ordertyp = '16'.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a planned order from SAP APO is converted the system determines the order type of the resulting Production order.This can be in many ways:

1.If a production scheduling profile has been defined in the material master of the header material in SAP R/3 and this profile contains a valid order type then the system uses this order type.

2.If a production scheduler has been defined in the material master in SAP R/3 and a production scheduling profile with a valid order type is entered in Customizing for Shop Floor Control under Define Production Scheduler, the system uses this order type.

3.If an MRP group has been defined in the material master in SAP R/3 and order types have been assigned to this group in Customizing for material requirements planning, the system initially uses the order type for production orders. If the order type of the MRP group is blank the system uses the order type for process orders.

4.If an order type for production orders has been defined in the plant-dependent parameters for material requirements planning (MRP) in SAP R/3, the system uses the order type for production orders, otherwise it uses the order type for process orders