cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Mapping in MAM SyncBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

I am trying to change a mapping in SyncBo MAM25_001 (for Orders). I need to USR10 to be mapped(a Field in MAM25_GETDETAIL -> ORDER_OPERATION).

Does anybody know how to change this?

Thanks for your help in advance!.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

If I am not wrong you will not be able to do this with standard SAP MAM25_001 syncBO. Because in standard syncBO it has not been mapped. You will need to copy standard MAM25_001 syncbo to "Y" or "Z" syncbo (e.g. ZMAM25_001) and then only you will be able to map the field "USR10". Subsequently there will also be a change in merepMeta.xml.

As this process involves customization, I don't think SAP will provide support for this.

Alternately, as Oliver has already suggested please go through the enhancement guide and make use of the custom fields available. Hope this help.

Thanks in advance,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

even the way described by John is possible, it is not recommended to do a copy as a ZMAM BO. You will loose complete support from SAP if you do that and you will run into some design hassle as well. It is always the best to go with the custom fields in that case. But this is ajust a hint...

Regards,

Oliver

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oliver,

Is it possible to add custom fields to existing standard Sync BOs because when I had tried this earlier, I ran into a error message that Modification is only possible for Y and Z Sync BOs.

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

yes, it is possible - that is the reason for the enhancement concept. But it is the question, how you want to do it.

Relatedt to the enhancenemt concept you can add fields to the Strcture 20 to 40 of MAM001 for example - but you can not enhacne add a field to the top structure for example. Have a look into the enhancement guides available in the MAM instguides area of service marketplace. There it is described step by step and this should give you a good idea how to do that.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not totally sure what you plan to do. Is it that you want to display another field on the screen or do you want to send another field form the backend to the mobile device?

Both things are defined in the Enhancement Guide available on the Service.sap.com area of SAP for xMAM applications. there you have a detailed step by step guide how to do both things Ihave talked about above.

Ifit is not ne of these two, please be a little more precise so I can help you there as well.

Regards,

Oliver